I have a little boy who is a bit A.R. Actually more than a bit, but we won't go into the stress he encounters when someone approaches his creations. I came around the corner yesterday and this is what I saw in the hallway:
Just left there--David was playing downstairs at the time. I see things like this quite a bit, and it can be made out of just about anything that can be lined up. Kate used to do this too, but she has gone on to other things (like the Major Drama School, where they train young Drama Queens in the essential techniques).
Today, David seems to be drawn to my room and my bed as a perfect place to put cars. He actually begged me to take a picture of this one:
Usually, his room looks like a patchwork quilt of blankets with things arranged on them. They play Boat, where they pile up everything in sight and sail on a boat with it. Very messy, but also very imaginative. This particular setup is in front of my front door.
No comments:
Post a Comment