Friday, April 24, 2009

Walking!!!

Josie is walking now--she is 11 months old and by far my youngest walker. She is immensely proud of herself, too. In just 2 days she has gone from barely balancing to steady across the whole room. Sometimes she even growls while she walks. Her favorite thing to do is drape the power cord to the Fry Daddy round her shoulders and wander off with it.

I had to take the french fry cutter, pizza wheel and my good whisks out of that bottom drawer.


Hannah , Amber and Kate are now playing soccer. I only have shots from Hannah's game so far--will get others soon. Hannah dosn't like her uniform this year--pink and navy, can't imagine why not! Wamber got hunter green and Kate got silver and black. Hannah was really jealous because green is her current favorite color. Anyway, she is doing really well, and I think she is quite a good soccer player. She sure is faster than most of the other kids.

That's her in the middle....she wants contacts now. I told her that she has to get to the point where she can swallow her Benadryl before I'll even consider it.

No comments: