Friday, April 3, 2009

Kid Tricks

This is really funny. I have a little girl that growls. THe first time she did it, i almost died laughing, but it took me a while to get it on video. Now, when someone growls at her, she growls back. I hope you can hear it well enough.....

Josie's hair is getting to magnificent proportions now. It's kind of a new thing for me to have a baby that has enough hair to reach her nose before she's a year old. I have to pull it back every day, or she can't see. (Looks like she's planning something, doesn't it?)David and Josie are good buds. He was giving her truck rides the other day...

I have no bumper pad on my crib, so sometimes Josie gets to experience new and exciting sleep positions. We had to extricate her feet on this one, because i didn't want her rolling over and twisting anything.

Next up, we have David's Movie Watching Nirvana Nest. What else need to be said here? I have kids who pack everything they own everywhere in the house with them. (Notice Racecar McQueen pillowcase--it matches the sheets and his blanket. Usually, he has at least twice that many stuffed animals going.)


This one is still giving Travis fits. He got out the Farming Game one Sunday and played it with all the kids. For those of you that aren't familiar with it, it's a lot like Monopoly, except you are running a farm and Mt St Helens erupts at least three times during the game. Anyway, David wnated to play it all the time. Every time he saw his dad, it was "Can we play the farm game?" He can't count the money, but he can sure stick on the little vinyl thingies!

2 comments:

ingletg said...

Maybe I didn't wait long enough (my computer is sooooooo slow sometimes) but I didn't get the video - is it really there???

ingletg said...

ok, the video did come through this time! Soooo funny! All of the pictures are cute - especially the David and His Friends Watch TV! I love my grandkids!!