Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Bits of Thought from Late at Night...

OK, so Josie has started to crawl. Predictably, she thinks she owns the house now, and gets mad when she sees a closed door. I can't have her inhaling little toys and such, though, and she seems to have an unholy interest in paper. And shoelaces--Yuk!
She does like to watch the dog at the window, which is usually pretty sanitary. She really digs the Bumbo chair, because she gets food there. (Actually, I think she's only here for the spoon.)Now she has decided that she needs to pull up on just about everything from Daddy to the couch, and she's getting good at it, too!
She's a funny little character. I was trying to take her picture Sunday, and she posed this for me--you can't buy that!! It was great!
David is Josie's best friend during the day. He just wuvs his baby sister!
Amber seems to be the Smith boys' favorite person at my house. Everyone is named Amber (Except David and of course Josie). They just love her for some reason, and she loves them right back. Here she is with one of her devoted groupies:

1 comment:

roberta said...

ok, they are so cute. Josie seems to have a little personality all of her own. I must come over and see you some time. I never got to your Moms this week, so don't get too worried. Love ya, Auntie Berta