Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ah, Kids.....

My son has gotten his first talk assignment for Primary next week. He was so excited--wait till next week when he'll just stand up there and let Daddy say it. He did learn about Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Friendly Ghost today, though. Hannah is throught with her first really serious grounding (for trouble at school), and I hope she will not be needing another dose very soon. She is alos eating opposing palyers for lunch at her basketball games. Wamber is having fun being Wamber. She has decided that she wants to play softball as long as there's no tee involved. Kate is still scrunty enough for me to circle her waist with my hands. That kid--I've had to deal with two situations now involving boys at school with her! This time, she isn't a voluntary participant though. I'm not sure what the attraction is, but I'm not looking forward to middle school if this is going to be the trend. I think she's cute, but I'm supposed to. Other little boys are NOT invited!!! David has been learning Drama Queen moves from Kate, and put his own personal touch on them. The latest is to fall on the floor, knees under him, face down and sob. Then he pushes his forehead along the floor, wailing all the way. It's kind of funny, in a sad, pathetic way.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Is that Casper the Friendly Ghost? :D