I knew Josie was over the last of the flu when she started growling again. So, we did her birthday thing on Saturday the 23rd. She got her own cake, and the others of us got cupcakes. I figured that no one would want to share with her once she'd finished with it, but she wasn't as destructive as some I've seen.
Ooooo....fire!!

Hmm. Guess I'll taste this stuff. Maybe some more. And some more, and some more....

Hey, gimme that back. I'm not done yet!!

That's more like it! A fist is better than a finger any day for cake!

Ahhhh..... Now I need a bath. Big time.
She took a while to figure out how to open presents, but soon got the hang of it. What was funny, though, was David. He sat right next to her and took away the little pieces of paper so she wouldn't eat them. He'd tell her "thank you" for each one. Soon, she started handing them to him and saying "thank you" to him!
1 comment:
What a fun group of videos - dishes, pool and presents. She's a doll and her siblings lover her, too!
Post a Comment