Monday, May 25, 2009
Wamber Plays Soccer (and Josie Swims)
Wamber is one of the tallest on her team this year. Kind of weird, since Hannah has always been one of the smallest, and I'm not much taller. Anyway, she's not a killer yet, like Hannah, but she's starting to go after the ball better and such, and is having a really good time.
This is what they do before a game. Wamber is on the end.
One more shot of her--she's thinking about whether she can get to the ball in time. She almost did.
Josie had her first encounter with a pool Saturday, too. Unlike certain other of my children, who shall remain nameless, Josie stood right in the pool and splashed. NOT like Weinee Boy David and his sisters, who wouldn't do anything but stand at the side and touch the water (or Kate, who still won't let anyone splash anything anywhere near her). Ooops, I guess I just named them. Oh well. they'll get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment