Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kate Does Sports!

Kate is my little introvert. She wanted to play soccer really badly this year, so I signed her up. She's afraid of the ball and getting kicked. I've told her countless times that this is what happens and that's why she has shinguards, but she is happy just running around and looking at the ball. Really. She'll kick at it if it comes near her, but she isn't aggressive at all. I should put David out there with the ball and something of hers. She'd shred a brick wall to get to him. Today, she told her Daddy that she's afraid of the ball but she wanted to play goalie. Go figure.

It was a typical spring morning in Idaho: breezy with a chance of snow. However, the fam braved the elements and came out in force. Yaaayyyy! Go Kate!!!

1 comment:

ingletg said...

Kate, Gramma Inglet thihnks you are a fabulous soccer player! You did rfeally good last game and your socks pulled up your whole leg are pretty cool!