Monday, November 17, 2008

Daddy

Our daddy works hard for us. I thought I'd put up a little tribute to Daddy here, and post my favorite picture to date of him (I think David took it--he wouldn't do it for me).
Now, he is usally tired when he comes home, and the kids take the opportunity to jump him every chance they get. Kate won't do her oral reading for anyone else, and David insists on being carried to bed every night. It drives him batty, but I keep riminding him it's their way of getting him to themselves for a little bit of time. Even Josie will light up and start wiggling madly when she sees him and if he takes too long in picking her up, she fusses. The older two will look for attention in other ways, like picking a fight and making sure he is the one that comes down to break it up. Kids are so sneaky sometimes. Daddy likes to grill stuff and mess around in the yard when he has time, and go camping. He loves his family very much, and we love him too.

No comments: