Emily visited yesterday with her two boys for a day, and I ended up letting my six-year-old and my four-year-old "take pictures" with my camera. Now, if you've ever done this, you are aware of what happens, but if you haven't, let me tell you: you can get some HILARIOUS pictures out of it. Normally, they take pictures of everything from the carpet to the pictures on the wall, but sometimes you get a gem like this one:
You won't get Grandma making that kind of face for me, that's for sure! She's probably going to kill me for this one, but it was too good to pass up.Or, how about this one of the monkey?
Course, you can get good ones, too--there's a particularly cute one of Nixon here.
3 comments:
Ok, now I can comment on your blog too. WOw, you actually did it. Maybe ANgie will do it when she finises student teaching in a few weeks. She graduates Dec 12th. YEAH.
Your kids are so cute and I love seeing them everyday. Hannah is a mini you. She is so fun. I love the little girls and I am glad I am at Discovery to see them. Love, Auntie Berta
Nixon does look cute! He wanted to see Hannah this morning, so I'm glad you had a picture of her up there. He recognized her right away, though I'm not sure that's a compliment.;)
You are SO in trouble for posting that picture of your loving and kind and generous (past tense!)mother!! Eeeek! Halloween is over! But since it was David, I guess I can be a little forgiving of the shot, but YOU posted it! Your time is coming!.....!
Post a Comment