Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family.....wow




You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, our latest family picture is definitely worth a few--shifty comes to mind. This picture seriously creeps me out (I couldn't even put it on my wall) but Grandma loved it. I mean, don't most of the people in it look like they have something to hide??















I get to stay home now with my two youngest, and I am loving that! They are so sweet. David sometimes gets a little rough with baby Josie, and i have to keep telling him not tp put things on her face, but you should hear them when they get going. The fun police have ticketed our house repeatedly for excessive loud laughing by a kid under 5. There are times when they do play a little quieter, and Josie is very interested in whatever her big brother is doing.















David's best friend is his cousin Ben. After a visit by Ben, everything in the house is either named Ben or belongs to Ben. All his make-believe games with sisters involve him calling either himself or one of his stuffed animals (or his plastic snake) Ben. Even though Ben is 7 months older, they are still thick as thieves when Ben visits.













This motley crew contains my two oldest, Hannah and Amber, Grandma, and cousin Nixon. Hannah is the hyper one with the glasses, and Amber is the one smiling at the floor. They love to go to Grandma's house, especially if Nixon or his little brother Rett are there. They like Grandma's better than home, but what can you do when Grandma proves she is nicer than Mommy by letting them get away with anything they want (like fixing separate lunches to accomodate pickiness and her enduring belief that pudding is a food group)??

2 comments:

ingletg said...

This is so cute! Welcome to the Land O' Blogs! I love Em's and now I have yours to look at, too! It's great being the Gramma!

Marianne said...

Ok, so now I'm the only loser without a blog.... but that's ok. ;) Cute pictures - Ben says to say, "We love them!!!"