Thursday, December 4, 2008

Criminal Activities

All right...Josie went and did it. I was hoping she wouldn't be able to motate around until after Christmas, but she fooled me. I haven't actually caught her in a scootch yet, but she somehow manages to get where she wants to go. Her accomplishments so far include misdemeanors grabbing of tree branches, shaking of tree, pulling off of lights (and attempt to suck on lights), and my personal favorite: felony present desecration. She has a thing for bows. She's thinking about grabbing something....

Success!!! Now, what do I do??? So much stuff, so little time.....
Here she is with her booty. I had to arrest her and put her away for 1-2 in the crib. She got paroled after 1 1/2 and immediately violated parole by going back to her criminal ways as soon as she got the chance. She's going back to the slammer tonight, for a (night)life sentence.

No comments: